It is very important to keep one’s memory fit and healthy. In this way, you can remember things more easily.
Did you know? Scientists have discovered that you can boost your memory by exercising it daily. There are lots of ways of doing this.
You can try these brain exercises
- can you remember 10 details about your first day in this school?
- think of as many words as possible that begin with the letter A, then work your way through the alphabet.
- give the name of 10 objects beginning with the letter A, then B, then C and so on.
or the following memory game
- close your eyes and describe where you are as completely as possible
- what did you have for breakfast last Thursday?
Now click on the link for the “face game” in NETtips online games and test your memory!!!